Awards on XIII Asterfest
The jury of XIII Asterfest, composed by Natalja Althauser from Germany, Elena Melloncelli from Italy and Srdjan Fink from the Netherlands, decided to award the following prizes for the films in competition:
· Golden Horseshoe - for “Joe's Violin” Documentary by Kahane Cooperman from the United States
· Silver Horseshoe - for Anastasia Kuzyakova's documentary “Women” from Russia
· Bronze Horseshoe - for the short feature film “The Visitors” by Theo Papadoulakis from Greece
· Old-Gold projector - for the short feature film “The Drunken Walk” by Pol Armemgol from Spain
· Authors Award “ACO ALEKSOV” for the documentary “Faces” by Hanis Bagashov from Macedonia
· Georgi Abadziev Award for the Best Scenario - for the short feature film “Sing” by Kristof Deák from Hungary
· Best Short Film - for “Live” by Elena Piskareva from Russia
· Best Animation Film - for “The Airplane” by Jesus Martinez Nota from Spain
· Special Diploma from the Jury - for Ilya Zheltyakov's documentary “Mess” from Russia
· Special Diploma from the Jury - for the short feature film “Intermezzo” by Dusan Zoric from Serbia
· Special Diploma from the Jury - for the animated film “The Walker” by Thibault Schollet from France
Tonight on the program are 7 awarded short films from the Oberhausen Festival.
Asterfest is supported by the Municipality of Strumica and the Macedonian Film Agency.